Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mary Machare - Infornation


Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information




About Mary:

As a designer, I try to find the little twist that sparks a connection, a wave of delight. When not otherwise occupied with developing brands, logos, packaging and trade show displays, I travel with my artist husband in search of inspiration.

Wherever we go, the camera is in my hand, capturing the little things that inspire awe or make me smile.
And because I love to tinker, I often play in Photoshop to create unique results.

Please note: All photographs and artworks in this portfolio are copyrighted and owned by the artist, Mary Machare. Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, or exploitation of any of the content, for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without written permission from myself is prohibited. All rights reserved.

To See Mary's Work In The Photography Of Spain Blog Please Click <> HERE <>







Mequon, WI - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment